Uni-chain has professionals in the design, research and development departments creating new designs for over 3,000 items every year.
Sourcing elements from fashion hubs globally such as Milan, Paris, New York and Tokyo our designs complement and enhance the quality of the garments that they are fixed upon.
We have developed a culture to always be innovative investing 3% of total sales into R&D every year which has helped us create hundred patterns for our new designs and developments.
DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCTS FOR DIFFERENT KINDS OF GARMENT
There are various types of samples that are developed by our tech team depending on the requirement of their respective buyers including proto samples, fit samples, size samples and pre-production samples.
Our works :
- Double checking with designers and technical files to make sure the design suits production methods.
- Sourcing and choosing and suitable fabrics & accessories
- Pattern graders plan the sizes and advise cutters and machinists on making up samples
- Checking and approving sample garments and making any changes needed, including correcting faults
- Making sure samples are delivered on time and in good condition and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Materials Sectionalized
– PO#, Style#, Color and Lot#
– Trim card for each PO
- Piece Good Inspection
– Minimum 10% of each color and Lot
– Under four point system
– Major Defect: Additional inspection
- Spread/ Cutting Quality Control
- In-line Quality Control
– One person per each line
- End-line Quality Control
– 100% inspection after sewing
- Final Statistical Audit
– 100% Final after Ironing/ Press